Champions League 2016/17

Windhook

Only Barcelona or Juventus can stop Real Madrid with football means. Monaco are an inexperienced team, Atletico failed three times already in the last 4 years, they are solid proven-shit-in-the-pants team against Real Madrid when it comes to matches in Champions League.

Kasai used to be a good referee, good until that penalty for Bayern Munich tonight. The rules are supposed to be rules, it's a clear foul by Casemiro on Robben and a yellow card for the Brazilian. Why didn't the ref show him a second yellow card? Okay, let's say he balanced the play with Vidal's spared second at the beginning of the second half. I'm cool with that. But Casemiro kept on, making a clear dive in opposition's penalty area - there you go, that's his third yellow card, where is it? In the dying minutes, just before full time, again Casemiro charged Robben - that's his fourth yellow card. And then the Hungarian ref went completely sideways and showed Vidal a second yellow card for a imaginery foul, which the replays proved to be 100% wrong decision - a clean tackle and pass to Boateng.

likeafire

It's all on Juventus now. We can all hope, but if PSG was a miracle then I don't know what the fuck this Juventus game is. PSG are shit, struggling in their own shit league, whereas Juventus are flying and have the best defence in world football. Let's just be realistic, there's no way, juve are through.

So let's hope they can do Real Madrid over like they did couple of years ago. And let's not injure any of them or get any of them suspended.

Then again it's gonna be Monaco vs UEFAS favourite club in the semi finals

FC B

I'm seriously starting to believe this UEFA Champions League competition is rigged and the winners are manipulated to produce a certain outcome. This is no normal.

Either they are manipulating draws (see the last CL season) or seriously manipulating referees (this one)...

Windhook

Also I want to congratulate Xabi Alonso for serving greatly Real Madrid in those last two matches in Champions League. So glad he retires at the end of this season. He was terrible in the first match, dozens of wrong passes, one of which eventually lead to leaving Javi Martinez with no option but to foul CR7 and receiving the second yellow card. Tonight I watched him with even more suspicion. What did I saw? He left huge spaces unmarked in the middle, giving Marcelo, Modric and Kroos perfect opportunities to shoot the ball from the edge of the area or to cross the ball into the inside area unmarked.

F

FlaFCB

[tw]854460924400414724[/tw]

A journo asked if Vidal thought Pique was right. Vidal said he is, haha. "It's hard when they rob you like this".

[tw]854462497490956289[/tw]

[tw]854458145153757185[/tw]

[tw]854463626698260481[/tw]

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Why not? They gave us a serious run for our money two years ago in the CL final after beating Real Madrid. Last year they were unfairly eliminated by Bayern because of the referee. Yes they are tough.

Toughness doesn't help Luft.

Hummels and Boateng were tough playing through injury and making key interventions tonight. Neuer was tough being a beast over two legs.

Toughness doesn't help when the linesman and referee allow you to run away with a daylight robbery.

The only one that can stop them is us, and that's because no such thing can happen in a high profile team between Real Madrid and Barcelona. You can have decisions going against us, but a robbery like that? Not gonna happen.

Barcilliant

UEFA and FIFA, official sponsors of Real Madrid. Lol.

Clearly UEFA are trying to get Real to regain the Cl before tv replays come in!

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Toughness doesn't help Luft.

Hummels and Boateng were tough playing through injury and making key interventions tonight. Neuer was tough being a beast over two legs.

Toughness doesn't help when the linesman and referee allow you to run away with a daylight robbery.

The only one that can stop them is us, and that's because no such thing can happen in a high profile team between Real Madrid and Barcelona. You can have decisions going against us, but a robbery like that? Not gonna happen.

Well, I hope after today's debacle at least the refs will not be blatantly and explicitly pro-Madrid in the remaining games of this CL run. Or am I being too naive here?

If Real Madrid is destined to win the CL because of the refs every year we might as well just give up watching football. Sigh.

RMU ReBorn

Fucking this!!!

BTW, I don't remember any Bayern fans complaining when their first 3 goals against us in 2013 were a) a foul on Alves, b) Gomez offside and c) foul on Alba.

As for offside goals, Milito was another extra yard more offside (than Ronaldo was tonight) when he did the 3-1 against us in 2010.

If i remember well Bojan's goal was wrongly called offside . Toure's shirt was torn apart in pen Box and , Dani was fouled inside the box

FC B

Lars Lagerbäck (coach for Norway) can honestly fuck off.

After our 6-1 win over PSG, he spent the entire post-match talk on Viasat Studio to dismiss Suárez, Barca and our achievement.

Today he says "the refs were great tonight", "I'm doubtful on Vidal's red card" etc.

So this must be a huge piece of stinking shit... there is no other explanation.

Home of Barca Fans