Champions League 2017/18

KingLeo10

After seeing this today, Liverpool could definitely beat Real in a final. Don't get why some people said they wouldn't stand a chance.

they aren't tried and tested at the finals stage. there is no anfield crowd behind them and some of their midfield defense is bang average.

vlad

After seeing this today, Liverpool could definitely beat Real in a final. Don't get why some people said they wouldn't stand a chance.

CL final is something else, expirience plays huge part, liverpool players doesnt have it much, while real on the other side is full of it, liverpool is hot n´ cold team, they can score few goals past everyone in the first half but they can blow it in the second half, so i wouldnt bet on them

Jägermeister

CL final is something else, expirience plays huge part, liverpool players doesnt have it much, while real on the other side is full of it, liverpool is hot n´ cold team, they can score few goals past everyone in the first half but they can blow it in the second half, so i wouldnt bet on them

I believe in Klopp. Dortmund was also unproven at the biggest stage and almost beat Bayern in the final.

Home of Barca Fans