Champions League 2017/18

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Ref decisions can lead to goals, red cards or suspended players for second leg. It is more than a moment in the game.

El Gato

Villarato!
Ref decisions can lead to goals, red cards or suspended players for second leg. It is more than a moment in the game.

And you persevere through.

Bitching about it doesn't help. Only VAR might, which is why there's such a push for it despite its obvious flaws.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Liverpool will have a chance against Madrid if the referee don't screw the match for them.

The ref will favour Madrid. In order to beat them you must play a perfect game and overcome the inevitable decisions they will get. Playing Real Madrid is like playing the New England patriots in American football.

KingLeo10

I hope wolfe keeps posting here with the same undercurrent of superiority and smugness in his posts when madrid aren't winning the CL. you guys barely snuck past an old juve and aging bayern 4-3 each. The team peaked at cardiff and the cycle is coming to an end.

serghei

Of course it does. Hence why Mourinho was a cunt. I don't miss that part of Madrid history. Much prefer Zidane's relentless "I don't give a fuck" response to refereeing questions.

Maybe the tide is going to turn and Zidane himself will be the victim of these kind of refereeing errors, and then we'll see how many fucks he gives.

Home of Barca Fans