Champions League 2022/2023

Who will win the CL?

• Total voters

Morten

It's incredible how PSG failed to build a top midfield. They sit in France where the best midfielders develop yet go to Spain and Portugal and buy tier-II players from there.

They are a meme-club, they move heaven and earth to have all the attacking talent, but can't even bother to outbid us for players like Tchou, makes no sense.

Porque

Masterclass my ass. PSG had enough chances at home and in this game. Convert 1-2 and Nagelsman is shitting bricks. But PSG were shite.

Clearly managed this second leg very well though. Just a bit to too lethargic/calculative in the first half but amended that in the second.

Xavi would have prob continued to sit back on it and encourage PSG to grow.

Yannik

honestly I'm still shitting bricks. Just have 1 decisive moment from their star forwards moment to make i 1-2 and then this turns into a totally different match.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Mbappe would be such an upgrade over Vinicius for them.

Meanwhile we're fighting for our lives to sign an average player like Thuram :lol: :lol:

Porque

They are a meme-club, they move heaven and earth to have all the attacking talent, but can't even bother to outbid us for players like Tchou, makes no sense.

Tbf I think Tchou wanted the Madrid move. But these players (Cama too) were brewing in Ligue1 and they go out and sign... Danilo, Soler, Ruiz, Vitinha etc. Crazy.

Home of Barca Fans