Champions League 2022/2023

Who will win the CL?

• Total voters

Porque

No just natural ageing. Klopp made Wijnaldum look better than he is/was. Same with Mane and many others.

Fair enough.

Good luck for the game later. Get an early goal and you can start to dream. Wouldn't surprise me if you go into HT leading by a goal or more.

ajnotkeith

Real suck. They are not 9 points behind in a weak LaLiga for no reason.

Their advantage is the European teams still haven't figured out that they are easily beatable if you don't give them space on transitions/counters.

Unfortunately, Liverpool is a team totally geared on pressing and end to end chaotic football.

Temptation

Temptation, sorry, I like you, but if I were you I'd start thinking about an escape plan.

I didn't run away when Messi won the Wor......ughhhh.

What makes you think I'll do so now?

Whatever this forum says about me.....No matter how much they hate me....I have balls.......

mc_lovin

One of two options:
a) Liverpool play a brilliant game, lead 3-0, get tired by minute 70 and Real comfortably finishes them off.
b) They play like shit and do nothing.

Temptation

Real suck. They are not 9 points behind in a weak LaLiga for no reason.

Their advantage is the European teams still haven't figured out that they are easily beatable if you don't give them space on transitions/counters.

Unfortunately, Liverpool is a team totally geared on pressing and end to end chaotic football.

This season's LFC team is kinda perfect for this situation. It'll either go totally south(most likely) or we'll pull off a miracle.

Most Mental Midget European clubs would have lost it before the 2nd leg even started but Liverpool are probably one of the only teams capable of pulling something off.....

Home of Barca Fans