Champions League 2022/2023

Who will win the CL?

• Total voters

Temptation

Can't stand this Milan team. Something very small-time about this team(not the club which is amazing).

Also I hate Pioli. So overrated.

ajnotkeith

The washed up versions of Dzeko, Darmian and Mkhyitarian are about to play a CL final and we have clowns here saying Pedri is not good enough for CL round of 16.

jamrock

You think 33 year old converted full back at CB Darmian is much better than Pique or Garcia? Come on.

The problem is you're ignoring the role of the manager in getting them here. Inter hadn't got past QFs for 13 years before Inzaghi this year.

People blame Xavi for that because he was the worse coach in the matchup.

No I'm saying, inter is a good team, not some Joe average team that's it's inconceivable that we lose to.

Which seems to get lost in the discussion.

Inzaghi is going a great job.

jamrock

We were saying Madrid Vs city is the real CL final, which is true.

But this game maybe the real final, so much of a better watch than yesterday's game.. lol.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
To be fair Xavi was half way there. He put a converted fullback in Marcos Alonso to CB too.

Don't remind me lol.

Xavi's obsession with starting Marcos Alonso in all of our UCL games even when he had other players available is one of the reasons we got kicked down to EL again.

Started Alonso over Balde and Alba at LB both vs Bayern and Inter first three games even though everyone in the entire fucking world knew Alonso was only decent as a wing-back in a back three and sucked as a more traditional LB. Even the worst version of Jordi Alba is a much superior LB to Alonso.

jamrock

Inzaghi is literally at the corner flag coaching his team 😂.

He's the same person as a manager he was as a player.

I use to love the way he celebrated goals.

Temptation

Acerbi has been a very shrewd pickup by Inter.

Used to play for Lazio.

An experienced left footed CB with tremendous defensive awareness, maturity, tackling and experience. Very tactically aware and loves the art of defending. Tall and strong in the air too.

Temptation

My god I miss Skriniar! Out injured....... One of my favourite players in the world. One of the best CBs itw. Underrated coz of the league he plays in. Wish we bought him.

Porque

Don't remind me lol.

Xavi's obsession with starting Marcos Alonso in all of our UCL games even when he had other players available is one of the reasons we got kicked down to EL again.

Started Alonso over Balde and Alba at LB both vs Bayern and Inter first three games even though everyone in the entire fucking world knew Alonso was only decent as a wing-back in a back three and sucked as a more traditional LB. Even the worst version of Jordi Alba is a much superior LB to Alonso.

Gave Bellerin his first start against Bayern after a month out injured too. :lol:

Home of Barca Fans