Champions League 2022/2023

Who will win the CL?

• Total voters

Gaudi

I saw couple of things:
1. Pep is so much better coach than his copies. The name of the game is tempo, dynamic, he knows that.
2. From first, incredibly how all La Liga teams lack in that department. This is why I'm not optimist for our next european season.

When you look all that players from City they, even, aren't, what many would name, best 11. I mean if Rodri played here he would probably be benched soon. Gundogan, if he comes, he won't add much to our team.
Grealish is a nice little player but would you take him over Vini for example? Even Haaland is player that needs system.

I guess until we learn new system with dynamic and speed name of players won't matter much.

TrueCule

This is one of the biggest gap in terms of quality between two finalists of the CL in the last 10 years or so. Literally no one from this current Inter team could be in City's starting 11. This is possibly going to be one of the most one sided finals ever. The odds the bookies offer are also all time low for a CL final. It's basically David vs Goliath anology.

raskolnikov

This is one of the biggest gap in terms of quality between two finalists of the CL in the last 10 years or so. Literally no one from this current Inter team could be in City's starting 11. This is possibly going to be one of the most one sided finals ever. The odds the bookies offer are also all time low for a CL final. It's basically David vs Goliath anology.
I think Inter can upset City. But they need some luck and not concede early. Im rooting for them as well to be honest. But City right now is the strongest team in the world heading for a treble.

Catta

If City win it, can see them making a dominant run in the CL like Ronaldos Real did. They just need to get the monkey of their back.

ajnotkeith

Nah. Will be a close game.

Inter are a better side than Madrid at the moment.

mc_lovin

Inter are a better side than Madrid at the moment.
I wouldn't back Inter in a semi final against Madrid. They also play a pretty shit League campaign. Same as people saying Bayern is better than Madrid (the same team that lost to Villarreal).

Truth is neither of these teams are great (ranging from mediocre to good on their days).

Which is why I really like our chances to swoop right into the bracket in the CL just below City next season.

ajnotkeith

Inter lacks experience tho.
Their manager is very skilled in knockout context. Managed their last ties like a pro.

If Inter score first it might be extremely difficult for city to win.

It will be a very closely fought game, their defense is not a joke like Madrid's.

ajnotkeith

I wouldn't back Inter in a semi final against Madrid. They also play a pretty shit League campaign. Same as people saying Bayern is better than Madrid (the same team that lost to Villarreal).

Truth is neither of these teams are great (ranging from mediocre to good on their days).

Which is why I really like our chances to swoop into the bracket in the CL just below City next season.
I would, and also, their league performances have been great, they are just severely underperforming their numbers compared with xG due to Lukaku and co missing chances.

Porque

Are Inter any worse than the Chelsea team that beat City. Or by the flip question, are City any better than the City of past.

I think City got it this year, but Inter will play knowing how to play a final. And that will be Pep's biggest obstacle.

malvolio

Are Inter any worse than the Chelsea team that beat City. Or by the flip question, are City any better than the City of past.

I think City got it this year, but Inter will play knowing how to play a final. And that will be Pep's biggest obstacle.
City was a different beast back when they lost to Chelsea and context is something else.

When is the last time they lost a game? Over 3 months ago?

Let's just stop with the pleasantries. Inter will get smashed from a stats perspective. Only unknown is how many they'll ship. But since this is a final City will be merciful.

FC B

Perez is going to splash the cash. Guaranteed. Ancelotti is also out so there will be a new coach. I wonder who it will be???
Hope he'll stay for at least one more season. And if not I hoped for Poche till his Chelsea move.

Home of Barca Fans