Champions League 2022/2023

Who will win the CL?

• Total voters

Morten

Yup. That’s why I’d much rather you got him than Kane. Kane would be so beneficial to Vinicius and Rodrygo whereas Erling would be reliant on them.

As a Norwegian, well aware of his strengths and weaknesses, though Haaland is much younger so i'd still take him over Kane, if i had to pick.

Morten

UCL-finals have been such a drag last few years, i guess last year wasn't terrible, cause at least Liverpool created chances, but in general, 1-0 to either side is the story of last few years.

fergus90

Makes you appreciate the WC final that bit more. Although that really only caught fire from minute 80 so there’s still hope

soul24rage

UCL-finals have been such a drag last few years, i guess last year wasn't terrible, cause at least Liverpool created chances, but in general, 1-0 to either side is the story of last few years.
thank god we had one of the best finals in history in recent years with the WC22 final.

khaled_a_d

They're apparently re-considering their plan to sign Kane and instead go for Mbappe again next year and play him as their #9.

Have no doubt that Mbappe is at his best as a 9, but he himself disagree and it will be hard to sell it to him

Home of Barca Fans