Champions League 2022/2023

Who will win the CL?

• Total voters

KingLeo10

PSG are a joke of a club. How the fuck can you be so shit with so much money poured in for 10 years every year?

Something tells me their only objective was that Qatar WC publicity

The team is in shambles with ancient forwards and an out of control, egotistical turtle :lol:

serghei

For me, rooting hard for Napoli and Benfica. Would be a breath of fresh air. Join Leicester and Greece.

Birdy

Bayern are a historical European rival for Barca (in the global standing within the game of football) while PSG with or without a CL will never be Barca level in stature

You can keep dancing for Bayern though. And Pool :lol:

The biggest historical rival of Barca is Madrid
the team that you twerk for, let's not forget

KingLeo10

The biggest historical rival of Barca is Madrid
the team that you twerk for, let's not forget

:lol: Imagine supposedly having/working towards a doctorate and parroting the lines of notorious forum trolls BarcaOG and Temptation :lol:

Walking L stuff

serghei

How can Madrid be the biggest rival of Barca when they played each other like 4 times in more than 20 years in CL? This Madrid vs Barca rivalry is Spain based for me. Barca are nowhere near consistent enough in CL.

KingLeo10

How can Madrid be the biggest rival of Barca when they played each other like 4 times in more than 20 years in CL?

Not so much H2H in CL, but rather global standing/european hierarchy.

Barca, Bayern, Pool are all similar tier, along with probably Milan.

Furby here thinks we should be happy that Pool/Bayern win more CLs :lol:

serghei

Considering how Madrid win CLs all the time, mostly with crazy scenarios... not that phased about it. If they did it while dominating teams, I guess that would be a lot harder to take. But with how they do it... it's mostly them beating some lesser teams over and over again.

KingLeo10

Hate when simpletons like Birdy twist my messaging on RM to fit their troll narrative.

Barca and RM are about equal H2H when they face off, and we've destroyed them more than any other team in the modern era in terms of lopsided results.

RM perform better than Barca in CL (and better than any other club as well), for various reasons, some being luck. You can be a Barca fan, despise RM, but also be realistic.

Birdy

Says a numpty, the only thing he knows is reading lists of CL titles

I talked about way of playing you NUMPTY, which you totally overlooked in your response as expected

Bayern plays the Barca football right now, while PSG plays something that is an embarrassment of the game

Support PSG, it suits you, like any RM fan who doesn't care about football

serghei

Hate when simpletons like Birdy twist my messaging on RM to fit their troll narrative.

Barca and RM are about equal H2H when they face off, and we've destroyed them more than any other team in the modern era in terms of lopsided results.

RM perform better than Barca in CL (and better than any other club as well), for various reasons, some being luck. You can be a Barca fan, despise RM, but also be realistic.

Madrid don't like Barca style at all.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Theo demolishing Romero several times already. Still baffled by how Argentina managed to win the WC with so many bang average players.

KingLeo10

Says a numpty, the only thing he knows is reading lists of CL titles

I talked about way of playing you NUMPTY, which you totally overlooked in your response as expected

Bayern plays the Barca football right now, while PSG plays something that is an embarrassment of the game

Support PSG, it suits you, like any RM fan who doesn't care about football

:lol: :lol: :lol: By your logic, if RM played the Barca way, you'd change your underwear to Madridista white with Franco engraving?

Just because a team borrows some principles from Barca's style of play, doesn't automatically mean we root for them, especially if they're a club of similar stature in Europe

Home of Barca Fans