Champions League 2022/2023

Who will win the CL?

• Total voters

Temptation

4-1 City. Inter will struggle to get a touch of the ball.

CL finals are never that high scoring and loose. Tight games and scorelines are a norm.

Remember this Man City team struggles against Tottenham in 1 off games almost every time they meet in the Prem.

City might dominate but their players won't convert that many in a CL final. If anything, they'll crumble.

fergus90

CL finals are never that high scoring and loose. Tight games and scorelines are a norm.

Remember this Man City team struggles against Tottenham in 1 off games almost every time they meet in the Prem.

City might dominate but their players won't convert that many in a CL final. If anything, they'll crumble.
Madrid won two finals 4-1 and a 3-1 in recent years and Barca could’ve done the same to United in 2011.

When two teams from the same country face off it’s usually a lot tighter I agree. But there’s a big disparity between City and Inter in my opinion.

KingLeo10

United still lose important matches fairly routinely.

I don't see much changing at that club in terms of their fortune.

Horatio

You're welcome
My prediction is that crazy theories will be thrown at why Inter upset could happen. Then 4-0 City win. Then, City won as expected to everyone and no surprise.

Temptation

Madrid won two finals 4-1 and a 3-1 in recent years and Barca could’ve done the same to United in 2011.

When two teams from the same country face off it’s usually a lot tighter I agree. But there’s a big disparity between City and Inter in my opinion.

Inzaghi is a good tactician for games like these.

Plus City have never shown they can take their chances in CL finals. Big mental block when everyone them to win it easily.

Even Big Sam nearly shithoused a draw against City recently. Surely, Inter have a chance. The gulf in quality is not always visible in these circumstances.

Morten

Inzaghi is a good tactician for games like these.

Plus City have never shown they can take their chances in CL finals. Big mental block when everyone them to win it easily.

Even Big Sam nearly shithoused a draw against City recently. Surely, Inter have a chance. The gulf in quality is not always visible in these circumstances.

They have only played in one, teams typically learn from losing their first final.

ajnotkeith

No chance City score 4.

Inter are very dangerous and much better than Madrid, probably in every way other than attacking quality.
There is something else too - Inter are fighting for their lives. Their club has been in huge turmoil for years, they were close to bankruptcy before this CL run, they haven't been relevant in Europe for more than a decade and this is their chance to not only save their club financially but also return to the primetime.

That is to say, this is an opportunity they can't miss.
Meaning, not only are they a great team in their own right, they will be fighting for their lives. They are going to be very difficult to beat and I think they win.

ajnotkeith

They drew every one of their CL knockout away games so far.

Home of Barca Fans