Champions League 2022/2023

Who will win the CL?

• Total voters

jamrock

Inter can hold there heads high, many consider them medicore but they were pretty much 50/50 with the best team in Europe, bar one moment where they lost their concentration.

Lukuka gotta be the most unlucky mofo in the world lol.

Rodri Rodri..

ajnotkeith

So what is the coach meant to do when his team does this?

4 big chances 4 missed in a final?

What if those 4 go in? Inter win 4-1 or 4-2 and everyone is talking about what an awful coach Pep is and how he got outclassed by Inter and Inzaghi.
Yet, because the ball doesnt cross the line and Lukaku bottles, the story is completely the opposite, Pep is a genius.

All people remember is the result.
1686432681467.png

M3ls

You rate Xavi as a manager?
I read and listened to quite a lot of his interviews regarding tactical aspects before he came to Barcelona. That is, I had no doubts about his theoretical knowledge of a general nature. But this season gave me something to think about. So far I'm not happy with Javi's work.

L3v1s

I consider this as a bad final. I would rate it a 4/10 if I'm honest, nothing spectacular, 2-3 quality actions at most. It probably edges the final of last year, that one was even worse lol
And this should settle down the silly debate between 2010 Barca and current City.

Horatio

You're welcome
So what is the coach meant to do when his team does this?

4 big chances 4 missed in a final?

What if those 4 go in? Inter win 4-1 or 4-2 and everyone is talking about what an awful coach Pep is and how he got outclassed by Inter and Inzaghi.
Yet, because the ball doesnt cross the line and Lukaku bottles, the story is completely the opposite, Pep is a genius.

All people remember is the result.
View attachment 9719
Works both ways. Pep was made fun of and held responsible for that ridiculous turnabout by Real last year.

Home of Barca Fans