Champions League 2024-25

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Andresito

Staff member
Jakirovic was delusional when he made subs. Those 2 goals made him think we can play with them. Some run n gun shit where only ones that were running and gunnig were Bayern players.

Jakirovic stands out as an idiot.
Players as wimps. Only 6 fouls. Idiots.
6 fouls, 3 being pens?

Loki

So you say we're not the club anymore to receive the most goals from Bayern?

148.jpg

Fati_Future_BallonDor

It's going to be a boring ass 6:0. Brügge-Dortmund could be fun. Or City-Inter.

Hmmm i think Girona can cause an upset, like Stuttgart yesterday but need more luck than them

Brügge- Dortmund will be very close i agree

Think City will easily beat Inter, Inter hasnt got the same form of last season and City and especially Haaland is on fire, hope to be wrong

Kul_z

9 goals damn but 3 pens. Bayern is peaking now, good that we have more than 1 month before playing against these dudes 🐰
Fuck them. Already saw they are mocking barca that we're next. Hopefully some of our key players come just in time so that we face them at least in near full strength. Anyway, results like this with dinamo would happen more often i suppose, because goal difference matters

serghei

Madrid look very vulnerable to Barca's new attack. It'll will a matter of scoring while containing their counterattacks. Right now, I'd bet on Barca.

They've been like this for a long time. Can't say I've seen a Clasico where they have blown us away. Even when they had that 3peat CL team. It's an efficient team, but being very dominating against technical teams is not something that comes naturally when you think of Real Madrid.

They will probably lose possession and wait to counter as usual.

Even last season both matches could've been won just as easily by us.

Birdy

City - Inter will be interesting...
Inter in the CL final were almost better than City, gave them many problems
Lower pressure game this could turn into a classic

Home of Barca Fans