Champions League 23/24

Who will win CL this season?

• Total voters

Andresito

Staff member
Barca are right in the mix with this seasons squad without doubt.

City dine at their own table but no one else should be considered above this squad.
Even City are trying to find their form. With KDB out I'm not sure their XI is better than last year. Many new players that need to adapt as well. Would only take Rodri from their midfield for example (with KDB out).

fergus90

United got the 2018-2021 Barca about them where opposition don’t even need to be good and somehow they’re 3-0 down

malvolio

Even City are trying to find their form. With KDB out I'm not sure their XI is better than last year. Many new players that need to adapt as well. Would only take Rodri from their midfield for example (with KDB out).
Do we still have the better squad than Bayern?

JamDav1982

Man U defensive shape is horrendous. From mid forward they are playing reasonably well but GK and defence look all over shop.

fergus90

True Rodri is elite. They’ve lost a lot of depth through injury which if the situation is the same in March/April could be their shortfall

malvolio

Sociedad beating Inter. Madrid dodged a bullet on Sunday or Sociedad were playing with a weaker first 11?

JamDav1982

Would be interesting to see what Xavi had in mind for Kimmich.

He hasnt been great for Bayern playing at DM.

Not that he would want to play it but if Cancelo didnt sign he would be class in that position.

Home of Barca Fans