DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I guess if no more injuries....

ter Choker
Koundé - Araujo - Cubarsi - Cancelo
Gundogan - Christensen - DingDong
Yamal - Lewandowski - Raphinha/Ferran

FC B

If Madrid win this then I'll be the first to applaud them.

Funny that Arsenal get to QFs in like 100 years and once again draw Bayern :lol:
Neah, they alredy shouldn't be here in the first place, got quite a help from the refs in both games vs. Leipzig. Hopefully this shit ended there and City will be able to knock them out.

M3ls

PSG is no stronger than Barcelona in terms of quality of football or advanced statistics.
We are going.

Horatio

You're welcome
You really think it's coincidence we get them this often after the 6:1? Add now Enrique and Dembele and even Uefa's intern knows that match draws viewers. Also a big coincidence of course, that both superleague teams get City and PSG.
This is the 2nd time we have drawn them since the remontada in 2016/2017. Likely coincidence.

Birdy

You see why I don't like draws

Now one of Atleti or Dortmund, who shouldn't be in the QFs to begin with, might end up in the final...

With a bracket none of this silly things would happen

FC B

We talking about RM right ? you know the guys who've won it more than the rest of the team in this draw Combined ?
They won all of their CL trophies except one in the pre VAR era, since VAR they only managed to win one CL and that with an obnoxious dose of luck. At least not with the help of referees like in the last 100m without the VAR system.

Home of Barca Fans