Champions League 23/24

Who will win CL this season?

• Total voters

Loki

Pep ''Beating Real two times in a row is impossible''

Pep clearly says that because of respect to Real madrid but it's such a stupid message to his players.
You can be sure that he says the opposite to his players before the match. Probably something like "It'll be an embarrassment if we don't beat these bums twice".
It's his usual media campaign to highlight his opponent. I remember him in the Bundesliga, praising some weak side coming from 2nd Bundesliga only to win 7-0 in the end.

Last edited:

FC B

Will be difficult to stop Vini without Walker
Without 3 defenders it will be tough for City but hopefully the ref will show a card to Vini and Bellingham so they miss the second leg. Hopefully Letexier won't pamper Madrid and show yellow cards where it's due unlike Davide Massa who refused to yellow card Kroos the entire game and also showed kindness to Vincicius by not sending him off.

Horatio

You're welcome
Arsenal Bayern: 1-1

Real City: 2-2 or a close win like 2-1 for Real, would surprise me if City wins today

Yours dude?
I think arsenal will scrap a win at home, but they play poor away.

2-1 arsenal
1-1 Real city walker is a huge miss, but think real wont perform as well as expected. Could be lucky 2-1. But mine prediction is 1-1

@serghei yours?

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I think arsenal will scrap a win at home, but they play poor away.

2-1 arsenal
1-1 Real city walker is a huge miss, but think real wont perform as well as expected. Could be lucky 2-1. But mine prediction is 1-1

Honestly, i have the feeling Arsenal will underperform while Bayern will overperform

4.5 odd for Bayern is overreaction by the bookies

did you bet? if yes, what exactly?

Horatio

You're welcome
Honestly, i have the feeling Arsenal will underperform while Bayern will overperform

4.5 odd for Bayern is overreaction by the bookies

did you bet? if yes, what exactly?
No, havent bet. If i would i would likely do both teams to score on both games. Can’t really see one of them not scoring

Loki

I have 5€ on either 2:1 or 3:1 for both home teams. I have a feeling that all 4 teams will score tonight and the home teams will want to get a lead before 2nd leg. But then again, you can't predict such games and both games end up 0:0 tonight probably. :VdB:

Birdy

But we should not forget that City won already so their motivation wont be as high as last season

We need to trust Rodri, Foden and Kdb

+ good that Haaland didnt score last season so he will be extra motivated to finish these real players

i hope ham hasnt got a good day

True, but they don't have the fear anymore that used to crumble them mentally

They know they did it, they can do it again

Home of Barca Fans