Champions League 23/24

Who will win CL this season?

• Total voters

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
You can always make the argument he creates a ton of space for his team though.

Individually for him it will be hard to win the Balon d' Or with City's style of play.

It's going to be hard for him to win BdO with any team if he keep ghosting in important games.

Andresito

Staff member
Damn Haaland asked for Modric shirt and he agreed to give it later. Then Modric proceeds to give it to KDB directly.

Yeye I know he has multiple and that Haaland will get one in the tunnels.

KingLeo10

Damn Haaland asked for Modric shirt and he agreed to give it later. Then Modric proceeds to give it to KDB directly.

Yeye I know he has multiple and that Haaland will get one in the tunnels.
Nice shirt swapping session for KDB.

Amazing contributions today :lol:

mc_lovin

It's going to be hard for him to win BdO with any team if he keep ghosting in important games.
At City he will always play vs a low block. He’s shit at that. What made people marvel was his sheer physicality and pace… needs to go back to an underdog.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
At City he will always play vs a low block. He’s shit at that. What made people marvel was his sheer physicality and pace… needs to go back to an underdog.

He'll probably be better in a team like that, but he's also so limited technically and overall on the ball that I'm sure it will make a huge difference.

Most annoying thing about him is how weak he can be in physical challenges despite his stature.

mc_lovin

He'll probably be better in a team like that, but he's also so limited technically and overall on the ball that I'm sure it will make a huge difference.

Most annoying thing about him is how weak he can be in physical challenges despite his stature.
Yeah, he has a pretty shit balance.

Andresito

Staff member

He's not weak but he loses the duels because he needs to fully focus on keeping the ball cause of his lack of technique.

Home of Barca Fans