Champions League 23/24

Who will win CL this season?

• Total voters

serghei

Mark my words, with this result, P$G might end up in Europa League or even finish 4th in the group.

If Newcastle gets a draw in Paris, they are cooked.

Ehm... Dortmund is not exactly the team to pull off that feat if you know what I mean... :lol:

Birdy

PSG will most likely still top this group, UNLESS they lose at home to Newcastle next matchday

Dortmund is the worst team of the group, but somehow has Newcastle's number

In any case it is going to be super interesting

FCBfan22

PSG will most likely still top this group, UNLESS they lose at home to Newcastle next matchday

Dortmund is the worst team of the group, but somehow has Newcastle's number

In any case it is going to be super interesting
PSG can crack under pressure. We know that. If Newcastle gets a draw next matchday and Dortmund fans get in their heads, they are cooked.

Birdy

PSG can crack under pressure. We know that. If Newcastle gets a draw next matchday and Dortmund fans get in their heads, they are cooked.
Newcastle can get a draw, because their style of play works against a possession team like current PSG, but not another counter team like Dortmund.

But I don't think there is even 1% chance that this current Dortmund does not succumb to PSG when they need a result

FCBfan22

Newcastle can get a draw, because their style of play works against a possession team like current PSG, but not another counter team like Dortmund.

But I don't think there is even 1% chance that this current Dortmund does not succumb to PSG when they need a result
We shall see. I'd say as things stand, there is a 30% chance PSG doesn't make it to knockouts,.

FinBarcelonafan

Surprised how well Milan played but they got lucky PSG didn't score the first two breakaways. It would have crushed them.

Good job by Milan. They went for it!! Balls to the wall.

Porque

Benfica player who assisted the Sociedad second is the lad Deco wanted to bring in to replace Busi.

Fuck, after signing Romeu and with scouting like that, when will the night more end!?

Home of Barca Fans