Champions League 23/24

Who will win CL this season?

• Total voters

JohnN

Yeah, united must advance as second and we as first. so we can witness a majestic football match between Europe's most badly coached clubs, featuring squads that cost close to a billion.

Porque

Man U would clearly knock Charly Herb out.

We just lost to the Ukrainian kebabi in Germany. No chance he beats an English side, as bad as their form is right now.

delancey

If Man U loses to Luton Town, it’s game over for ETH.

Time to hire Rooney so that the party can continue. 😜

El Gato

Villarato!
Right now Turkey being higher in UEFA ranking than Spain and therefore closed to getting an extra slot for next years CL is utterly hilarious

Tebas is gonna get hung by the balls

Andresito

Staff member
Right now Turkey being higher in UEFA ranking than Spain and therefore closed to getting an extra slot for next years CL is utterly hilarious

Tebas is gonna get hung by the balls
This? Turkey ahead of everyone.

Messi983

This means nothing. Unless they've changed something I'm not aware of what's relevant is 5-year ranking where La Liga is still 2nd. Probably won't be for too long if things won't improve soon. Don't think Tebas should be affraid of Turkey but rather of BL or Serie A who could overtake LL and get that 5th CL spot in coming years. Probably not next season though.

El Gato

Villarato!
This? Turkey ahead of everyone.

I looked at this one

khaled_a_d

This means nothing. Unless they've changed something I'm not aware of what's relevant is 5-year ranking where La Liga is still 2nd.
They have changed things.
New CL format means 36 teams instead of 32, with 2 of the extra slots going to the 2 best leagues of the previous season.
So if Liga finishes this season as best or 2nd best during the year, 5 teams play in CL, if not it is 4.

Rory

Hit Livramento's chest before arm. Thought the rule is that's not given? Anyway, we should sign Livramento. Class player.

Home of Barca Fans