Champions League 23/24

Who will win CL this season?

• Total voters

fergus90

Real can win and lose against all of them
But they won't lose long as have Bellingham or Diaz fit
Might be a 4+ goal affair if both play at the same time, been tremendous together
6+ if Alaba is permabenched

Barca OTOH are trash
I might put football on pause until April
You look very strong, midfield depth is probably the strongest in football now.

Porque

We should beat most of those teams. But we just come off of 4 goals conceded against Girona.

And I wish that was an exception but that is the same pace and directness of play that Man U and Hotdog sent us packing from Europe with.

So look down those 2nd round teams and see which can burn us with quick attacks- and avoid them. As the same type of exposure that Xavi has received for 2+ years here, hasn't really been delt with.

Morten

Coming last in the group should be completely unacceptable for a club like United, but it doesn't look like they will fire ETH just yet.

Temptation

Coming last in the group should be completely unacceptable for a club like United, but it doesn't look like they will fire ETH just yet.
At this point, everything is wrong with the club.

Where do you even start?

It's a nightmare for any manager.

Morten

At this point, everything is wrong with the club.

Where do you even start?

It's a nightmare for any manager.

Guess they can start by not letting ETH have much of a say on transfers, at least, he has been something of a disaster when pisking his targets.

Birdy

To be honest I don’t think Copenhagen will be an easy draw for anybody. They are a tough team to beat. Especially at home.

Inter are also good but took their foot off the gas last couple games and now been punished for it.

Imagine Xavi going out to Copenhagen or PSV?
No matter how decent they are, it will be an irresectable embarrassment

Givenchy

will be sacked after Liverpool game if they get another thrashing. Doesn't make much sense to bring a new manager in with that fixture up next.

Home of Barca Fans