Champions League 23/24

Who will win CL this season?

• Total voters

Andresito

Staff member
I think Porto definitely have more than 10% chance.

CL knockout is a new thing for this new Arsenal and Arteta.

They might be very nervous.

I think it's atleast 35-65.
They looked toothless against us in both games. Would rather draw Porto than Copenhagen honestly.

Temptation

If Sociedad plays like against Barca or Inter they can win against PSG, just need to stop Mbappe
PSG's midfield is weak but the defense is amazing.

Lucas Skriniar Marq Hakimi is top tier. Once they gel, they have great potential.

Imo, with a tactical wizard that team can go places in a cup competition.

You have a super strong defense and Mbappe on the break with Dembele to support him. That's a great base.

They need to go with a low block system in the knockouts. With a high line they'll need a much better midfield to retain the ball against the press.

Low block and hit Mbappe on the break. Keep it simple.

They're the dark horse for the cup.

Messi983

Last time we faced Napoli at Camp Nou (1-1) this was the XI:

ter Stegen
Mingueza, Pique, Eric, Alba
Pedri, Frenkie, Nico
Adama, Auba, Ferran

Then in Italy (2-4 win):

ter Stegen
Dest, Araujo, Pique, Alba
Pedri, Busi, Frenkie
Adama, Auba, Ferran

Good old times.

Would take the Adama-Auba-Ferran front three over what we have now, lol.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

PSG's midfield is weak but the defense is amazing.

Lucas Skriniar Marq Hakimi is top tier. Once they gel, they have great potential.

Imo, with a tactical wizard that team can go places in a cup competition.

You have a super strong defense and Mbappe on the break with Dembele to support him. That's a great base.

They need to go with a low block system in the knockouts. With a high line they'll need a much better midfield to retain the ball against the press.

Low block and hit Mbappe on the break. Keep it simple.

They're the dark horse for the cup.

Yeah true, counter attacks will be deadly 3 pace machines (Kolo, Mbappe, Dembouz)

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Last time we faced Napoli at Camp Nou (1-1) this was the XI:

ter Stegen
Mingueza, Pique, Eric, Alba
Pedri, Frenkie, Nico
Adama, Auba, Ferran

Then in Italy (2-4 win):

ter Stegen
Dest, Araujo, Pique, Alba
Pedri, Busi, Frenkie
Adama, Auba, Ferran

Napoli is weaker this time than last time, should go to Napoli with the intention of winning

Blanco

Your only problem against Napoli is that Kounde cant handle Kvara and if Araujo is sent to RB… Kounde cant handle Osimhen.

Kul_z

Napoli barca and inter atletico are the only close call's. Other then that can see leipzig madrid as a game that could be exciting with madrid advancing. Too bad for sociedad, although the way they are playing i can see them causing a lot of troubles to qsg. Other then that, meh.

KingLeo10

Will be tough. I don't trust the team in adverse conditions and we don't really have a home advantage to rely upon.

Going to barely squeak past Napoli if we do and then get destroyed in QF. Shame.

Porque

Napoli barca and inter atletico are the only close call's. Other then that can see leipzig madrid as a game that could be exciting with madrid advancing. Too bad for sociedad, although the way they are playing i can see them causing a lot of troubles to qsg. Other then that, meh.

Half the games being interested is not bad for an 1/8 to be fair.

For Copenhagen-City and Leipzig-Madrid, well we have seen this scenario play it out. Both teams give good effort in the first leg, suffer a late undeserved goal (hello Union vs Madrid) and then inevitably get pumped in the return leg. But the home legs will be fun while they remain competitive.

Home of Barca Fans