Champions League 23/24

Who will win CL this season?

• Total voters

KingLeo10

Unfortunately, Simeone and his shithousers are far too seasoned and cynical for Inter.

They've shithoused their way to beating the likes of MSN Barca, Pep's Bayern, prime Pool before.

ajnotkeith

Napoli was going to be the next best thing according to some. Lautaro and leao rated very highly. Inter was gonna win 3-0 according to forum favourite.
Not sure why you're mocking him as Inter are clearly the better side and should be winning 3-0.
They will go through anyway, even if not by a ton of goals.

Temptation

Napoli was going to be the next best thing according to some. Lautaro and leao rated very highly. Inter was gonna win 3-0
They were. Until the manager left and they imploded.

All I see is people rating certain individuals not the entire league.

That's like saying Temptation is overrating Uber Eats League because he rates Mbappe.

ajnotkeith

Unfortunately, Simeone and his shithousers are far too seasoned and cynical for Inter.

They've shithoused their way to beating the likes of MSN Barca, Pep's Bayern, prime Pool before.
They arent going to win the tie. Been shite today and Inter strikers missing chances hasn't been down to their merit.

Porque

I know it is aftertiming at this point and considered posting it before but you guys tend to overrate serie A

Inter are breaking down Atleti with easy, and especially since Thuram has gone off, without pace. Inzaghi is exploiting the spaces and generating chances that Xavi can't even dream of.

Shame they can't finish tonight so far though. Atleti shithousing like that time they somehow knocked out Liverpool.

Temptation

Players from french league actually make transfer to bigger clubs. How many of the big clubs are looking at serie A players nowaydays?
Literally every club wants Osimhen. Barca and others interested in Kvara. Bayern went for Kim Min Jae. Multiple teams wanted Thuram. Many want Lautaro. Spurs signed their goalkeeper from the Serie A. This is off the top of my head. Ignorant take.

Horatio

You're welcome
Literally every club wants Osimhen. Barca and others interested in Kvara. Bayern went for Kim Min Jae. Multiple teams wanted Thuram. Many want Lautaro. Spurs signed their goalkeeper from the Serie A. This is off the top of my head. Ignorant take.
Ok thanks. Stand somewhat corrected…maybe. But would imagine if those players were truly in high demand, transfers would have happened by now.

You sound angry brother. Why?

Home of Barca Fans