Champions League 23/24

Who will win CL this season?

• Total voters

BJJ

 True
Its not really hard, most of their players are well known veterans who have been available for cheap for a while, its just because if we considered bringing players like Darmian and Sommer and others here you and other fans would talk about how terrible our recruitment is, Xavi has nothing to work with, squad is terrible compared to top teams etc so those transfers never happen.

Top managers get the best out of decent players who are part of the tactical system unlike Xavi.

Inter target lots of free transfers too.
Yep. Inzaghi is the real star of the team. That's what a great manager does. He builds a team regardless of weaknesses and deficiencies in the squad.

Daisymorr

Inter very good on counter. Nice in possession too but very dangerous on the counter. Nice to see a different style of play to modern PL and La Liga teams

ajnotkeith

Inter have made B tier signings because they cant sign the best. Its just hindsight and rose tinted glasses to claim these were always insane transfers.
In reality the likes of Darmian, Sommer, Thuram coming were due to the absence of money and needing cheap options and they have just made it work.

At the time, nobody at a top club would have accepted such transfers to their team.

Daisymorr

If Inter get through they could be dark horse for the Title.
They wont be easy to beat for any team I dont think and they gave City a few scares in the final last year.I like how they have a go. They dont just defend.

Temptation

Inter have made B tier signings because they cant sign the best. Its just hindsight and rose tinted glasses to claim these were always insane transfers.
In reality the likes of Darmian, Sommer, Thuram coming were due to the absence of money and needing cheap options and they have just made it work.

At the time, nobody at a top club would have accepted such transfers to their team.
Agree except Thuram; he was always an underrated gem with all the qualities to become a star. Always rated him very highly. Tall, Strong, Fast, Versatile, Technically sound, good finisher and great in the air. Complete package.

ajnotkeith

If Inter get through they could be dark horse for the Title.
They wont be easy to beat for any team I dont think and they gave City a few scares in the final last year.I like how they have a go. They dont just defend.
They aren't really a dark horse if you have been following them, they are 16 points clear in their league and have dropped points 4 times all season.

They are actually just a firm contender for the CL and easily a top3 team in the CL objectively.

serghei

What game are you watching guys, Atletico has been the better team. 12 - 6 in shots. :lol: Inter are suffering. Atletico are not clinical enough with their chances though.

FCBfan22

Atleti is mounting the pressure yes and is the dominant team. However, when they lose the ball Inter just blitzes to their box and is incredibly dangerous each time.

To neutralise this Inter, you need a world class / in-form CDM.

Daisymorr

They aren't really a dark horse if you have been following them, they are 16 points clear in their league and have dropped points 4 times all season.

They are actually just a firm contender for the CL and easily a top3 team in the CL objectively.
I have not been watching them, so fair enough if you have. Most media sources dont seem to be mentioning them as potential winners though which I think they could.
They are good to watch and this game is great with chances for both teams.

Home of Barca Fans