Champions League 23/24

Who will win CL this season?

• Total voters

ajnotkeith

Inter looks gassed in the whole 2nd half, as if they had played some 30 min more than Atletico in the same game. Don't know if Inzaghi didn't do his rotations in Serie A
But it's bad for the competition
You now have a shitty team that won't and can't win it, but would easily fuck up a nice QF with their antics and gritty shit, let alone the possibility to have them give an easy qualification to SF to Madrid
It's such a shame because Inter are much better than they are last year, and could have been a good watch and a top contender for the trophy, but they've gone out to dark arts and experience.

Agree about Atleti not having any chance either. Their style can't consistently win games vs top opposition. But at least maybe we can get them since we seem to do so well recently vs Simeone.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
if reaching QF is their goal, yes

But they have stagnated since many years, they are not winning trophies, and they have been left behind by the development of the sport

They have reached two CL finals under him. Could have, should have won both, but couldn't clutch up.

They don't really have a history of winning so no guarantee they get a replacement who does better. Given their history it's most likely going to get worse.

Birdy

It's such a shame because Inter are much better than they are last year, and could have been a good watch and a top contender for the trophy, but they've gone out to dark arts and experience.

Agree about Atleti not having any chance either. Their style can't consistently win games vs top opposition. But at least maybe we can get them since we seem to do so well recently vs Simeone.

It's a pity a top3 team in Europe is out
I guess Guardiola is celebrating infront of his TV now, he knows that one of the few teams that could threaten him is out.

jamrock

I don't want PSG, imagine Dembele vs cancelo 😢😢. Or Mbappe switching to the center against curbarsi, they're the last team I want.

Durtmond
Arsenal
A.M
Real
City
Bayern
PSG.

PSG and Bayern have to much pace in there team for us to handle.

If it's just one like vini Jr, we can get by, but 2+, we have no chance.

FCBfan22

I think more important than who we draw is that we play 2nd leg at home. Unless we draw City, then... We are doomed.

Birdy

They have reached two CL finals under him. Could have, should have won both, but couldn't clutch up.

They don't really have a history of winning so no guarantee they get a replacement who does better. Given their history it's most likely going to get worse.

That was long time ago. Since 2016, they never looked like reaching finals again, let alone the football.
At least in 2012-16 they looked dangerous

Big discussion, and I have explained my view in the Simeone (or Atletico?) thread.
Their board needs to make a clean break from the past and move on.
Serious boards don't hire by trial and error like Laporta does. They can identify the promising coach that will change their football and synchronize them with the era

Home of Barca Fans