Champions League Semi Final: Liverpool - FC Barcelona 4-3 agg.

Zidane82

Wow ..

Every Barca player did well so far ..

Just hope that Firmino isn’t fit enough to come on for the second half ... they’re so much better with him linking everything up Wijnaldum hasn’t looked comfortable playing out of position..

Last edited:

Jaguar

Flair Trait
I'm glad we are 1 - 0, but we have been very uneasy and nervous with floppy possession and attacks. Glad it's half time, hope we are more at ease in the second half.

malvolio

Very tough match, but until now we have managed. Coutinho and Messi didn't do much so they must improve in the second half

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
They dominated us most of the time up until that goal. Even with 10 players they had two decent chances. Roberto is looking completely out of his depth against their left flank. Robertson is eating him alive. Mane’s pace is unreal and is causing us big problems so far. Think Liverpool will score in the 2nd half.

Semedo and most importantly Dembele re much more suitable for this game. Come on Valverde

To be completely fair Liverpool is great. So much pace and physicality. It's normal our goatish yet oldish players have a difficulty keeping up with. I've caught Messi on several occations just walking and looking gassed

Last edited:

gregorrin10

Dembele needed ASAP, especially when Liverpool are gonna go all out for an away goal, Dembele can finish them off tonight. Sucks that we're playing counter-attacking football and relying on luck and last second interceptions to not concede, but since we're playing like that, Dembele is the absolute most perfect player for it.

sickstar

After minute 29/30 messi looked somewhat cautious. I think he felt something. That after a defending job at right defensive flank. I told you he shouldn't be defending too much.

Home of Barca Fans