Champions League Semi Final: Liverpool - FC Barcelona 4-3 agg.

eaman

Great result but not a good performance. Should have been more but they also should have scored so it's not so bad. Still feel we have to score over there. Hopefully the weeks rest will help with the performance and with a better performance hopefully the goals will come

Pepe Silvia

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! Barcelonaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

Vahue

Amazing that this Barca side are going to win the Champions League when the much better sides in 2010 and 2012 didn't :lol:

Jaguar

Flair Trait
I didnt think I'd be this unhappy with a 3 - 0 win against Liverpool in the semi final 😂 Wtf Dembele? 4 - 0 and it would have killed the tie. With 3 - 0 the tie is almost killed, but let's be honest, Liverpool could easily score 4 or 5 against us if we play like that and don't get as much luck.

Morten

This moment, if not before, makes you realize that there is never any option but Barca winning, regardless of play.
Time to quit football, always the same outcome, always.

serghei

i kinda feel sorry for Liverpool. Feels nothing like 3-0 against Bayern.

Felt like Madrid wins. Defend and counter with a lot of luck and the other team chocking because their players aren't really that good compared with ours.

At the end of the day, this is why Messi and Suarez have won so many titles, and Liverpool players haven't.

Put the first goal. Van Dijk, best player in the Premier League didn't understand anything from Suarez' goal. Ball watching.

Barcilliant

I am worried we'll fuck it up at Anfield. Last year we had a three goal cushion against Roma and screwed up. Hopefully we score at Anfield.

Home of Barca Fans