Champions League Semi Final: Liverpool - FC Barcelona 4-3 agg.

Barcilliant

This is just a question of mentality. We need to be urgent and finish off our chances. We've had about 3-4 and Alba and Messi could have done alot better.

Devils

Relax...despite the first 10 minutes its been an equal game.

Liverpool needed to do much much better to overcome their deficit.

We are playing with a Salah/Firmino-less Liverpool and with a limping Henderson as well. I mean come ON

PS. Wide open in front in goal, just a shot away from hitting that goal. NOPE. GOTTA PASS IT TO MESSI AT ALL COSTS

:facepalm:

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Jurgen Klopp told players after 1 - 0 to relax more and not keep using 100%. Guarantee they will use it again in the second half. It's simply to save their energy until the end, don't full yourselves peeps.

Jurgen Klopp told players after 1 - 0 to relax more and not keep using 100%. Guarantee they will use it again in the second half. It's simply to save their energy until the end, don't full yourserves peeps.
and that's exactly why we should have buried all those sitters.

Gaudi

We created enough, just failed to score. But i do hate this coward mentality except messi and vidal

Horatio

You're welcome
I tell you one thing. We can be very happy that Liverpool is missing firminho and salah.
Dont think we would have regained control so fast then.

Cant always be sure about that. Many times a team plays more relaxed and freely when they are missing a star player. They get put in an underdog position and there is less pressure on the players as they are already provided an excuse if they dont get the job done. Kind of like Man U vs PSG.

Zidane82

Well brace yourselves guys ., they will come out the second half even faster ...

Flamin good job that Shaqiri has been piz poor tonight !!

Zidane82

We are playing with a Salah/Firmino-less Liverpool and with a limping Henderson as well. I mean come ON

PS. Wide open in front in goal, just a shot away from hitting that goal. NOPE. GOTTA PASS IT TO MESSI AT ALL COSTS

:facepalm:
I’ve been raving about Liverpool for years but apparently I know nothing ..

Alik

Same story as the first leg. Liverpool came out strong and we shat ourselves, except this time they scored whilst we didn't.

However, we are looking better as the match progresses.

Home of Barca Fans