Champions League

IraqiCulé

I don't understand the whole quick freekick rule...what determines if it was legal or illegal...?

Do you ask the ref discretely, yo! can I take it...and then shoot?

shadows

Utd 1-1 HT

Pretty good game..Porto were all over Utd for huge parts of de game..Dumb mistake by Bruno ..Porto really deserve a win for their performance today..

And for all the stupid commentators who said when liverpool beat Madrid that EPL >Liga..does it now mean Portuguese League >EPL???:p

Beast

The Observer
end of first half Man u - Porto...

Porto are way better in everything feels like they are playing @ home.. not away.. makes u wonder how bad Aston Villa is

M.L. King

The Preacher
Porto is playing incredibly well. They are playing an attacking and attractive football. Their defensive flanks have their share at disturbing ManU's last line. Hulk and Lisandro are two great players. A real shame that Bruno Alves made that mistake which allowed Manchester to score a goal. However, if Porto continues to play in the manner, I'm pretty much convinced they can win this match.

Beast

The Observer
Yep they can tbh.. Man U are in a really bad shape from quite some time now...

imagine if this part of the draw ends up with Villarreal - Porto in the semi final.. that would be amazing.. as always the CL has nothing to do with league form ..

maz

I walk the line
I don't understand the whole quick freekick rule...what determines if it was legal or illegal...?

Do you ask the ref discretely, yo! can I take it...and then shoot?
Its a vague line. Apparantly the ref and players talk about it before the game..what is and isnt allowed. But im not so sure it happens every time. Obviously if the referee points to his whistle then it means u have to wait until i blow the whistle. However the referee DID blow the whislte in an almost "you can take the freekick" sort of way, as opposed to a "bring the wall back". A long whistle rather than a few short sharp whisles.

Warik

Yep they can tbh.. Man U are in a really bad shape from quite some time now...

imagine if this part of the draw ends up with Villarreal - Porto in the semi final.. that would be amazing.. as always the CL has nothing to do with league form ..

I'm imagining...but I still think it'll be Man Utd - Arsenal :mad1::bash:

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Its a vague line. Apparantly the ref and players talk about it before the game..what is and isnt allowed. But im not so sure it happens every time. Obviously if the referee points to his whistle then it means u have to wait until i blow the whistle. However the referee DID blow the whislte in an almost "you can take the freekick" sort of way, as opposed to a "bring the wall back". A long whistle rather than a few short sharp whisles.
The difference was with Messi: the wall was being set and the ref walked away to let the kick be taken.

Here the ref was in the wall. You of course know that it then isn't time to take the free kick.

Home of Barca Fans