Champions League

IraqiCulé

I want real madrid to go through in this tie. We need madrid to take their eye of the liga. If they get a decent run in the CL it will divert their attention. Dont forget they are two-time champions of the league but have not won the CL for a few years.

Not to mention the more games they play means the more chance of them having injuries. And their players getting tired with so many midweek games.

Just as long as they dont go on to win it!
I'm afraid RM will gain momentum and go far in the CL...that's why I don't want them to win this tie. Let them exit now and they'll surely be demoralized. Juande would get the sack immediately.

Evil

Shabazz
I want them to go far in the CL, if they get knocked out then they will have only La Liga to focuss on and they'll players will be fully rested with only 1 match every week. I'd like to see them reach till Semi-finals.

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
I hope Real goes further.. As been pointed out it'll distract them and i don't believe they have enough quality to go on a win it so it'll just be a distraction to them.

M.L. King

The Preacher
I would never want to see them progressing. I want to see them knocked out against Liverpool even if that meant that they would have more time for rest during the last stage of La Liga. I just think we are too good for them this season that no matter in how many competitions we participate that we will prevail.

M.L. King

The Preacher
This kind of talk will see us lose the title.

One thing is for someone to blow his own horn, but being aware of your own qualities and capabilities is something utterly different. Why would such a "talk" cost us the title? We are far ahead of the fascists and I don't see why the world of barcelonismo shouldn't be optimistic? I'm optimistic and believe that we can win the trophy.

maz

I walk the line
I believe it can lose us the title. During the winter break the players had a rest and spent time away from the game. They must have conversed more with the general public and started hearing much more about how we will easily win the league. When we came back for the winter break our performances had dipped. This 2009 we havent hit performances ANYTHING like 2008. The players need to realise that nothing is won until its mathematically impossible. The espanyol loss brought the players back to earth and thats important.

Having watched teams in la liga over the past however many years its not over till its over. Remember davids coming in at christmas and bringing life to rijkaard's fcb in 2003? Had there been a few more matches we would probably have gone on to win the title.

Im not worried about our season, but im not going to celebrate anything until the day the trophy is presented.

mmandela

Sueco estrella
I agree, nothing is won, nothing to celebrate... who knows, maybe it's another catastrofic season if they don't get their hunger back... But let's hope not :p

nebeer

Love is All
I think it's rather helpful to keep positively affirming that "We Win" and genuinely believe that.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Few interesting matches today:

Liverpool-Real
Juventus-Chelsea

I watched the scum play Liverpool 2 weeks ago and saw nothing. Today I`ll be watching Juve. They have some interesting players + it will be interesting to see Chelsea under Hiddink again.

Zqa-

Two exceptionally boring matches, with 4 pretty good teams.. How is that possible?

Go Juventus though.. May the other all get knocked-out.

Barca_Ray_USA

I think that Gus will take Chelsea to the final. He did amazing things with Australia and Russia, and now in Chelsea he has all the material he never had available

A

Almunia

Pool - Real 2-0 after 28 min. It's basically a massacre. Kinda feel sorry for Gago; he looks like an amateur at this tempo.

Home of Barca Fans