Champions League

SmilerBam

Pity we can't draw QSG, Would have loved for Leo to come back home with fans in the stadium and to beat that abomination of a team.

Yannik

I mean Barca has a 50% chance to draw Bayern/City/Chelsea and a 50% chance to draw Lille, Inter and Sporting.
For being only in Pot 2 those are pretty decent odds.

Andresito

Staff member
Wouldn't mind a top team from pot 1.
I can only see at most 3 teams (Atalanta, Leipzig and maybe Milan) from pots 3 and 4 to beat us to second place, and that's a big stretch.

So I'm not really worried about not finishing top 2.

FinBarcelonafan

Wouldn't mind a top team from pot 1.
I can only see at most 3 teams (Atalanta, Leipzig and maybe Milan) from pots 3 and 4 to beat us to second place, and that's a big stretch.

So I'm not really worried about not finishing top 2.

Atalanta and Leipzig underrated. They have looked good in Europe past few years. Current Barca would struggle imo.

eaman

Monaco going out before the groups shows what level of league messi has joined. Lille probably wouldve been knocked out if they had to qualify

malvolio

Monaco going out before the groups shows what level of league messi has joined. Lille probably wouldve been knocked out if they had to qualify

tbf they were all over shaktar and missed a couple of big chances to put the game to bed in 90. shaktar got lucky with the winning goal.

away rule being abolished didn't help them either as it favors the team that plays the reverse leg at home. best way would be to go straight to penalties.

eaman

tbf they were all over shaktar and missed a couple of big chances to put the game to bed in 90. shaktar got lucky with the winning goal.

away rule being abolished didn't help them either as it favors the team that plays the reverse leg at home. best way would be to go straight to penalties.

Ya I didn't see the game and didn't even notice it went to extra time but they lost the home leg do that is not a good look for their league. Maybe shaktar thought it would be easier after the first leg and didn't really show up but I didn't see that first leg either to judge Monacos level. Still should be getting the job done

JerseyAddict

This could be a walk in a park for us if we draw Lille/inter/Sporting from G1 and Zenit/Shakhtar from G3... or a nightmare if we draw City/Bayern from G1 and Atalanta/RB from G3.

Rory

They got exposed every season since 3-4 years but they got used to it.

Yeah but usually there's this hope / idea they've had good enough seasons to warrant staying here. if they're exposed as early as group stages maybe that sort of talk won't happen this time around. Saying that it's not like we have the money to invest in replacements :bartomeu:

Home of Barca Fans