Champions League

neo_wolf

Messi and Mbappe ar the bernabeu, imagin them hugging and laughing if they scire, lol, what a picture if Mbappe goes to madrid next year.

FC B

PSG should play their hearts to win this tie, that's when star players like they have start earning their money since they were brought and royally paid for CL thus for big clashes like this one. But they first start to play something not only to rely on the fron three pretty much all the time.

KingLeo10

Imo the last time when Messi was really on beast mode was in 2017 when tissue-Messi was born.

You're really coming out of your shell with the trolling now that FCB1987 has joined you :lol:

Messi was great against RM in 2017-2018. Destroyed them in 3-0 at Bernabeu and helped us draw them in 2018 to keep our streak going.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

You're really coming out of your shell with the trolling now that FCB1987 has joined you :lol:

Messi was great against RM in 2017-2018. Destroyed them in 3-0 at Bernabeu and helped us draw them in 2018 to keep our streak going.

If i remember correctly messi was only solid in the 3-0 win. I have forgotten the 2018 match though in which he had scored a fantastic goal.

KingLeo10

If i remember correctly messi was only solid in the 3-0 win. I have forgotten the 2018 match though in which he had scored a fantastic goal.

And he did that when we had 10 men against a strong RM.

And he wasn't "solid" in the 3-0. He scored a goal and sent Marcelo to the cleaners without a boot on lmao. Ran the show all day that game.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

And he did that when we had 10 men against a strong RM.

And he wasn't "solid" in the 3-0. He scored a goal and sent Marcelo to the cleaners without a boot on lmao. Ran the show all day that game.

I have watched the highlights, i will correct my statement from solid to good. You will probably insult me now but i dont consider this performance to a beast/GOAT performance for Messi standards.

Home of Barca Fans