Champions League

serghei

Not sure if PSG are better than I though or Madrid are worse. Could easily be 3-0 by now if PSG were more clinical on these breaks.

Madrid are bad. They are like us in Ernie days. Good in the league, but they are finally out of their depth in the speed department.

KingLeo10

Maybe Mbappe realizes Madrid are pretty bad and ditches them.

He?s far more proven than Haaland but doesn?t seem to have quite the same absurd demands for signing.

I think Raiola circus may well lead Haaland to an Ibra like career. ?Great?, but not all time great

malvolio

Messi absolutely furious at Verratti for not passing the ball there, lmao

Rightly so. There were 2-3 situations this half where they didn't pass to him and went for solo action or more difficult pass.

Definitely wants to score here. Pumped up

Richard.H

It's a really bad time for La Liga overall. We are getting almost as bad as the Portuguese Primeira. This RM has no business steamrolling the league as they do now.

serghei

It's a really bad time for La Liga overall. We are getting almost as bad as the Portuguese Primeira. This RM has no business steamrolling the league as they do now.

If the league would start now they wouldn't do it. But when you start like we did, both in terms of squad and manager... you're making it easier for them.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Real Madrid hasn't been that bad, they looked very dangerous every time they had the ball, their counters are fast, Vinicius is always unplayable.

It is just that their midfield let them down.

KingLeo10

If we had Xavi and post Jan players from the start, they ain?t steamrolling anything. I believe we are better than them in the points table over last 12 games

KingLeo10

Modric and Kronos should retire or else their legacy will get tainted by CL humiliations. They?re piling up now. These lads have been dunked on by Ajax, City, Chelsea and now just Verratti alone

Jadentheman

He?s far more proven than Haaland but doesn?t seem to have quite the same absurd demands for signing.

I think Raiola circus may well lead Haaland to an Ibra like career. ?Great?, but not all time great

If there was a way to steal him away I be ecstatic but Barca’s chance was most likely in 2017

Andresito

Staff member
Let Madrid get Mbappe, we got Mingueza to contain him.

No criticism for Courtois on the goal? Feels like Mats would be hung for that.

Home of Barca Fans