Champions League

Richard.H

This is for sure the end of PSG era, too many humiliations. They could make Cristiano play with Messi and Mbappe and it still won’t be enough. Loser mentality, loser culture

Messigician

This really reminds me of that Anfield and Roma second half

Maybe it wasn't Vavlerde at all, maybe this is just what happens in modern football when front 3 don't defend at all.

gregorrin10

As much as I hate Madrid, I'm very glad to see 'money' once again get fucked in the ass by 'tradition'. PSG will never ever be on par with true European giants like Barca and Real. And world class players will always be looking to leave to either Barca or Real or at least to the highly publicized PL. PSG will never be that final destination for players to think 'right, this is where i'm staying until the rest of my career, cause I can't do any better'. And as soon as Mbappe leaves, they will go back to mediocrity and will struggle to win even Ligue 1 again.

KingLeo10

This is for sure the end of PSG era, too many humiliations. They could make Cristiano play with Messi and Mbappe and it still won?t be enough. Loser mentality, loser culture

PSG are suffering humiliations because their "galacticos" are either B rated stars in the past (Ibra, Cavani, DiMaria) or A rated stars who are now basically retired aged. Messi is finished at the top level, and Neymar is permanently injured and slow as a garbage truck.

Their only stars are Verratti and Mbappe.

Messigician

As much as I hate Madrid, I'm very glad to see 'money' once again get fucked in the ass by 'tradition'. PSG will never ever be on par with true European giants like Barca and Real. And world class players will always be looking to leave to either Barca or Real or at least to the highly publicized PL. PSG will never be that final destination for players to think 'right, this is where i'm staying until the rest of my career, cause I can't do any better'.

Nah

PSG whipped Komean's Barca

And took our best players

Huge L for Barca

W for Madrid who will get Mbappe for free

FCBfan22

Madrid can also win CL. They once won CL while finishing 5th in Spain :lol:.

I can't see them getting past Bayern's blitzkrieg or City.

But they can beat others, and yeah, can win with a bit of luck. However, let's not thinki about that yet.

Home of Barca Fans