Champions League

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
PSG was playing too slow the whole game, lots of possession but didn't create that many chances, Mbappe was their only threat. Kind of like us in many ways.

Madrid on the other hand, constantly pressing, as soon as they had the ball they would transition into attack, lightening fast. That is the future of football it seems.

The only consolation for me is at least Bayern won't find an easy way waltzing to the final. Want to see Bayern - Madrid.

Barcilliant

This shows that modern football requires all players working hard.
Messi is done at European level. We should not even think of getting him back.

FinBarcelonafan

PSG was playing too slow the whole game, lots of possession but didn't create that many chances, Mbappe was their only threat. Kind of like us in many ways.

Madrid on the other hand, constantly pressing, as soon as they had the ball they would into attack, lightening fast. That is the future of football it seems.

The only consolation for me is at least Bayern won't find an easy way waltzing to the final. Want to see Bayern - Madrid.

True. Same problems as Barca had. Slow possession won't do shit in CL. No news there. Old Neymar and Messi won't cut it with this tactic.. Even with Mbappe.

Flavius

Paredes was a key link with Veratti. Worst sub ever from Pochettino. Shit trainer, shit tactics, shit attitude from players.

Birdy

This shows that modern football requires all players working hard.
Messi is done at European level. We should not even think of getting him back.

He has been 'done' since 2019, after the semis vs Liverpool

Only his fanboys here couldn't see

Porque

What an implosion. I thought Valverde was managing them.

Until Donnarumma decided to go all Bambi, PSG were firmly in control. Creating well and threatening, scored 3 goals (both offsides were right calls) and looked like every counter would threaten.

And then, PSG got flashbacks of the 6-1 and turned into a wet fart defensively. Amazing.

serghei

Madrid on the other hand, constantly pressing, as soon as they had the ball they would transition into attack, lightening fast. That is the future of football it seems.

Easy there, there are 4 teams better than Madrid. City, Liverpool, Bayern, Chelsea. Madrid - PSG was 50-50. All it took for PSG to fold was one top half in 4 by Madrid.

Truly a nothing team, just like their owners.

FinBarcelonafan

What an implosion. I thought Valverde was managing them.

Until Donnarumma decided to go all Bambi, PSG were firmly in control. Creating well and threatening, scored 3 goals (both offsides were right calls) and looked like every counter would threaten.

And then, PSG got flashbacks of the 6-1 and turned into a wet fart defensively. Amazing.

PSG ran out of energy badly. Pochettino should have reacted as well. Donnarumma killed it for PSG though.

malvolio

it's his and Neymar and Mbappe's fault that the defense was constantly under pressure, allowed to be attacked with no retaliation in the forward line

Literally 2 goals were on midfield and defence fucking up.

Donnarumma brain fart and the one when they just started the play after the goal from mid and they fumbled it + defence getting overrun. Mbappe, Neymar, Messi couldn't do shit about that happening

JamDav1982

PSG fucked it in first leg.

That is type of game Messi should be making difference in when Real barely even tried to attack and camped in their half.

Home of Barca Fans