Champions League

Laplacian

Birdy better hope Chelsea score 3 goals and win this game.

Man has been posting his opinions as the absolute truth/gospel a lot lately. Some humble pie would do well.

Nothing but opinions fabricated by reading through spreadsheets. Man has no eye to assess the game himself, that's how he comes up with so many bad takes. Tragic.

serghei

Madrid will score more. Chelsea is really bad.

This is like Madrid - Liverpool from last year. Somehow Madrid have the incredible luck of facing top teams with guys like Karius in goal or Kabac in defense, Bayern with no Neuer and Ulreich in goal, Chelsea in chaos with the Abramovich thing, and so on.

Birdy

And yet you were predicting it won't be close
Oh the irony
But I guess you're right. In some ways it isn't, just not the way you said :lol:

This is so far the best case scenario under circumstances. Nick some goals and take advantage of their poor state as much as possible and thwart any comeback if can by doing the shite conservative thing. At least will get team through to semis

Knock-outs can be like that.
Just as I couldn't imagine RM will be so trash in the 1st leg against PSG,
I couldn't imagine Chelsea will be so trash tonight

But don't get your hopes high yet, there is still long way in the tie

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Birdy was so sure Chelsea would walk this lol. A lesson for him not to twerk too hard for EPL sides, the gulf in quality is minimal. Barca can go back to the top literally next season.

Andresito

Staff member
I can't celebrate underdog wins as long as Madrid are still in CL. They'll demolish Villarreal if they meet

JamDav1982

Chelsea have not been great recently.

Battered by Brentford at home on the weekend and couple last min winners v average/poorer EPL teams.

Were not great v Lille in last round either.

Home of Barca Fans