Champions League

Porque

Atletico has tried, but not been able to create really anything, and City had the best chance of the game.

They need a moment of "something" in the 2nd half, thats for sure.

They need to cross to Luuk de Jong and inshallah. That's their easiest route to success.

The attack is devoid of pace and they cannot break. So either add pace to the attack or add crosses to someone in the box. And looking at the bench it seems they only have broken down Suarez for that ...

Tough call.

Iniesta Ultra

5-4-1's not good enough with Felix left isolated on any counters, one point he had five defenders around him and no teammates. Griezmann needs to play up front with him. Their linking around the box is awful the few times so far.

Should sub in Correa for Griezmann.

Morten

Do i want an early City goal in the 2nd half, so i don't have to watch this dull game anymore, or do i want 0-0 as long as possible in the unlikely event Atletico actually creates something worth scoring?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Do i want an early City goal in the 2nd half, so i don't have to watch this dull game anymore, or do i want 0-0 as long as possible in the unlikely event Atletico actually creates something worth scoring?

Early City goal so Atletico have to attack and commit forward. Would make the game more interesting.

City's defence is kinda shaky so even at 2-0 I wouldn't say it's done.

kobby

Absolutely dire game. Excited to Barca back in UCL next season based on the 8 teams who made the QF this season. I don’t think any of them is levels above Barca. We are just two signings away from competing with the best in Europe again.

Home of Barca Fans