Champions League

Morten

Nah. I'd be fine with City winning CL if Liverpool win the league but City winning both would be disgusting.

Maybe Klopp and Pep can agree to split them like that to keep everyone happy.

League titles doesn't matter, City won a bunch of them, whats up with everyone wanting City to win the CL? Its the one thing missing for this oil club, and it would be nice if that lasted longer.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
That's the prevailing opinion among BFers who simp for Atleti (for some weird reason of their own) and 'everywhere' in spaces where hotheaded uninformed takes rule...

Try to find tomorrow any serious article from any serious journo who makes a good case that Atleti deserved even 1 goal from the attempts they made.
I bet you won't find any

You're saying like City were in complete control mate. They barely created anything in the first game as well and were absolutely dominated in the second half today. This was the most equal tie in this CL yet.

kobby

I'm disgusted. Looks like luck, referees, and an easy draw might take Pep to a second straight final.

This is a silly take. City has faced tougher opponents this season than Liverpool. So if anyone is using luck and easy draws to get to the final, it?s definitely Liverpool.

LFCB

It reall shouldn't make too much difference to professional atheltes, but we've proven it does.
Why are players surprised by fans getting behind their team? Surely they have psychologists or other people in the club to negate these 'other' things.

Home of Barca Fans