Champions League

serghei

You admire Madrid a bit too much :lol:

This Liverpool team ain't scared of anyone.

True. In comparison with PSG, City, or Chelsea, they have a rich history of winning big titles.

It's one thing that PSG, City, and Chelsea have in common. They are not top tier clubs used with big successes.

It's a very nice final, and I won't miss it as much as I dislike the finalists.

Rassvet

Bookies have the final around 65-35 in favor of Liverpool. Probably would have been around 50-50 if City advanced.

Messigician

Imagine being Norway

Simping for the West when UK literally planned to invade the place because it would be so easy for Germany to walk all over them

Messigician

Because bookies aren't dumb

Real Madrid aren't going to score 2 goals in 5 minutes every game nor will the MVP have to come off injured

Messigician

Why are Norway even in NATO?

Who would want to invade snow*

Norway can have a defence budget of 0 and it wouldn't change a thing

Don and Morty beating their chests talking about geopolitics like anyone knows wtf a Norway even is

serghei

One thing that should worry Liverpool is that meltdown vs Villareal in the first half. :lol: You do that shit vs Madrid...

Joan

Not for me at least...
I don't hate Ronaldo in particular, or let's say I don't hate him more than Ramos Benzema Casemiro, and all the other Madrid cunts.
Then, nothing changed about them since 2014: they still riding on their luck or voodoo or whatever.
No reason to change attitude just because of Ronaldo.

Flip it, and you have the so-called Barca fans who were only Messi fans in disguise.
These people have no place here.

That's true. Ronaldo is irrelevant at this.

But you can't expect Rassvet to have a clue about it.

Man's gone from Barca to PSG, from PSG to Bayern, and from Bayern to Pool in a year.

Probably changes clubs more often than socks.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Messigician is just mad he's living in some basement in a slum and not in a decent country like Norway. Send me a PM mate and I'll hook you up with a friend of mine who can look into your situation if you want to apply for immigration

Morten

While i don't see City dropping any points in the league, there is an outside chance, that if we lose the final, we would be the ones giving Liverpool their quadruple....

Not a very pleasant thought.

Home of Barca Fans