Champions League

JamDav1982

Madrid are lacking one player to lose his marker on the dribble when leaving own half. Hazard isn't there right now. If we get Vini in, chances may very well quickly open up.

Looks like Real are slowing game down Hazards side then trying to find a zinger cross field ball to catch out Cancelo.

Hazard barely ever getting ball in good position to run at his man. Unless Real play quicker and earlier Viniscuis would most likely not do much either.

Sailor Mars

Juve gonna try and just kick the ball at the arms of Lyon players in the 2nd half to try and get these ridiculous handball penalties.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
No we don't. We already have one immobile striker who luckily scored one of his 3 sitters today. We need a player to get the ball out of our half consistently. Midfield are too slow.

Benzema is anything but an immobile striker. Also one of the sitters was a clear offside. So he scored 1 in 2.

JamDav1982

Vini would have created some chances with sheer pace and directness by now. Would have also probably missed a couple of sitters, but still.. He is much more dangerous than current Hazard is. Need to get Valverde on too.

As for City, Mahrez for Sterling is an obvious sub.

Foden off before Sterling.

serghei

Don't know about the pens in this game since I'm watching City, but all the pens post coronavirus given to Juve in Serie A were legit imo.

I've seen them getting ridiculous calls though at times.

El Gato

Villarato!
Looks like Real are slowing game down Hazards side then trying to find a zinger cross field ball to catch out Cancelo.

Hazard barely ever getting ball in good position to run at his man. Unless Real play quicker and earlier Viniscuis would most likely not do much either.

Playing quicker can be a result of winning one duel when markers collapse to cover and Vini lays it off to the middle. But I broadly agree. I don't see how we'll catch Cancelo out with this type of output from the middle.

Benzema is anything but an immobile striker. Also one of the sitters was a clear offside. So he scored 1 in 2.

Coulda netted it couldn't he? But he's doing pretty well so he's not the usual problem tonight.

Home of Barca Fans