Champions League

Morten

The "story of Atletico" is better than the actual football they play.

People just develops amnesia ahead of every season, and wants to cheer for them, until they actually watch them play....

kattanib

The "story of Atletico" is better than the actual football they play.

People just develops amnesia ahead of every season, and wants to cheer for them, until they actually watch them play....

Perception is the base most things nowadays, the power of marketing and positioning

Catta

Of course its better to watch Atleti than Real. They dont get favors from the ref or spam crosses. That alone makes watching them more enjoyable.

eaman

They are horrible to watch alot of the time and especially in knockout games but the thing is they can play alot better. Simeone is just a negative manager most of the time. It's easier to defend than to create

Morten

Of course its better to watch Atleti than Real. They dont get favors from the ref or spam crosses. That alone makes watching them more enjoyable.

You cant spam crosses if you are rarely actually attacking.
Also, Atletico gets plenty of decisions in their favor, but i wouldnt expect someone like you to realize that.

Nice attempt, but better luck next time, bye.

malvolio

RB scores, fuck yeah! Atletico plays like a segunda team. Hopefully they get eliminated and I never see their turgid football.

Neymessi

Well deserved, been the better team.

Now prove everyone wrong atleti and show us you can attack.

I can bet there are more goals to come for sure, don't know from which side.

Home of Barca Fans