Champions League

Neeraj

Bayern have so much individual quality to go with the outstanding team ethic and passing. Looking good to score a couple now.

Ocampos been great for Sevilla. Good hold up play, runs and lots of industry.

Rory

Who was it that was saying defending deep would be a terrible idea against Bayern and that it just makes you atletico madrid lite?

Morten

Sevilla is a difficult team to break down in Europe, they may not always play great, but they just keep on fighting and often get a result anyway.

El Gato

Villarato!
Lopetegui lowkey proving himself this past 18 months really. Even if this is slightly decaffeinated Bayern. But the sole fact his team are not bending over under pressure says he's matured as a manager quite a bit.

KingLeo10

Sevilla is a difficult team to break down in Europe, they may not always play great, but they just keep on fighting and often get a result anyway.

Barcelona made Bayern look better than they are. They're a very good team but I still contend not historically great. PSG gave them tons of problems and that was without shooting boots on Mbappe and Neydive.

Sterlingfan2000

Barcelona made Bayern look better than they are. They're a very good team but I still contend not historically great. PSG gave them tons of problems and that was without shooting boots on Mbappe and Neydive.

Hell no, they destroyed premier league clubs equally. Theyre missing davies thiago

Neeraj

Sevilla showing barca how to play like a football team and not a bunch of farmers, when up against good opposition.

El Gato

Villarato!
Hell no, they destroyed premier league clubs equally. Theyre missing davies thiago

Clubs? They only played Chelsea in R16. Who can't defend and have the worst keeper of Premier League era in goal.

Spurs at White Hart Lane is not a measure of quality. They've done that under Kovac too.

BarcaOG

Banned

Yep. 2015 barca and 2016-18 Real would definitely beat this Bayern

Home of Barca Fans