CL Round 1: Barca - Royal Antwerp 5-0

Co0ter

Quit trolling. They wanted frenkie sold two years back before xavi turned him into a proper player.

You should thank xavi. Frenkie should thank him too.
Another reply from you that's incorrect and nonsense haha half a season ago Xavi wanted him out and they were trying to sell him and many on this forum were babbling nonsense about wanting him sold.

It's amazing how you never tire of being wrong.

And you calling someone else a troll might have been you're only semi successful troll attempt in years.

JamDav1982

Middle of the pitch a bit too crowded for my taste in the last third. Can understand Cancelo drifting centrally to help in the buildup, but neither Raphinha nor Cancelo has provided much of a threat or width from the right

Xavi wants isolated wide player on that side and for Cancelo to come into midfield.

Raph has not offered much yet though.

JohnN

Middle of the pitch a bit too crowded for my taste in the last third. Can understand Cancelo drifting centrally to help in the buildup, but neither Raphinha nor Cancelo has provided much of a threat or width from the right
I think I heard the staff calling for raphinia to go wide a couple of times

Porque

Xavi seems to be back on his original tactical train of thought now he is a RB who can slot in as a mid and has legs.

Not bad at all against these opponents a tier below.

Hope to see a little in game variations as we're losing half of what Cancelo offers if we never have him go outside.

But one step at a time.

iniestaGOAT

Another reply from you that's incorrect and nonsense haha half a season ago Xavi wanted him out and they were trying to sell him and many on this forum were babbling nonsense about wanting him sold.

It's amazing how you never tire of being wrong.

And you calling someone else a troll might have been you're only semi successful troll attempt in years.

Xavi wanted him out cause frenkie was wondering around like a hobo on the field.

He was a bum. We all wanted him out. Xavi wanted him out

But he wouldn't leave. So that left xavi with no other option but to fix his game.

Which he did.

Now we are all thankful to xavi for turning him into a proper player.

Home of Barca Fans