CL Round 2: Porto - Barca 0-1

serghei

Of course you want to dominate in best case scenario, but it's nice to adapt and get the win. Especially in CL away to a good team.

serghei

Porto carved us open 4-5 times at least. Kounde with 2-3 crucial interventions + Mats another 2-3 saves. We weren't bombarded, but Porto with some better quality upfront or maybe luck, would have won.

Half chances. Stegen had to make some routine saves, nothing special. Kounde had one amazing tackle, other than that, the team defended solidly.

serghei

Not that I care much. Barca, City, Bayern, Madrid, only teams on 6 pts I think. Stay calm. Players are gonna be back.

ajnotkeith

Not that I care much. Barca, City, Bayern, Madrid, only teams on 6 pts I think. Stay calm. Players are gonna be back.
Hopefully it gets better.
Its not that I or other people arent happy with getting the result in a 'versatile' way. The tactics just aren't doing the teams potential justice.

Romeu has no fucking business being on the field. He is awful and getting targeted every game now.

serghei

Romeu is on the field because of financial issues, this is the only reason. You can't expect that much from low cost signings, that's what I'm saying for months.

Horatio

You're welcome
Hopefully it gets better.
Its not that I or other people arent happy with getting the result in a 'versatile' way. The tactics just aren't doing the teams potential justice.

Romeu has no fucking business being on the field. He is awful and getting targeted every game now.
If Koeman had won 8-0 here with this kind of football serghie would have found ways to hold it against him. Trust me.

JamDav1982

There was no control in game.

Romeu is awful as usual and Gavi runs about chasing anything that moves not getting on ball enough and leaving gaping holes by over pressing.

Gundogan was only one that had any idea how to control middle of park.

If team is set up like that v any half decent team the result will be same as last season.

The shape was not there. Very little patterns on play or control.

malvolio

Players being back won't save us from high intensity teams in the CL. Whenever a team ups the tempo we are left for dead.

Home of Barca Fans