CL | Round 2: SL Benfica - FC Barcelona 3-0

Gari

Koeman does not give continuity to those who raised the game and the spirit against Levante. [cadena ser]But for that he can say: you cannot win with this line-up.

FinBarcelonafan

Pedri returns, coz, fuck progress*

*Disclaimer: Comment is only valid if Pedri is not 100% matchfit

To me, Fati is much more crucial to this team than Pedri. Especially with our current offense. Interesting he chooses to start not 100% Pedri.

I wouldn't rush either of these player btw. Fati is too valuable long-term to risk short-term. Same as Pedri.

mc_lovin

To me, Fati is much more crucial to this team than Pedri. Especially with our current offense. Interesting he chooses to start not 100% Pedri.

I wouldn't rush either of these player btw. Fati is too valuable long-term to risk short-term. Same as Pedri.

Pedri just had a minor injury, not really comparable.

But I am incredibly positive, it's win-win for me. Koeman fucks up and he gets fired or we get a result ;D

FCBfan22

Roberto again... At wingback. :facepalm:

Can't we stick to something... That is working??? Mingueza

This just screams we will rely on Depay to do something.

Givenchy

if we lose tonight, surely Laporta pulls the trigger? sitting on 0 pts after 2 CL games would be a new low

FinBarcelonafan

Roberto again... At wingback. :facepalm:

Can't we stick to something... That is working??? Mingueza

This just screams we will rely on Depay to do something.

And yet Depay is critized almost every game for trying to dribble etc. He is the only one who tries anything in general.

He is the only threat in our current starting lineup, like it or not.

JedBanker

1 step forward 2 steps back. Can't wait for speedy gonzalez up front to tear up Benficas defense, along with the freighting back pass ability of sergi roberto. What a team.

hardyboy

Awful lineup. Hope we don't concede until Ansu is on the pitch. Wish Luuk had not scored against Levante, Now Koeman has got the license to start him for atleast next 7 games.

Last edited:

ajnotkeith

Mingu should have played today. Great against Levante. That 3-5-2 has proven to be awful every time we have tried it even in preseason. Doubt it looks good today.

mc_lovin

Mingu should have played today. Great against Levante. That 3-5-2 has proven to be awful every time we have tried it even in preseason. Doubt it looks good today.

I can't understand us constantly switching between two systems when we can't even play one of them properly. No consistency.

Home of Barca Fans