CL Round 4: Shakhtar - Barca 1-0

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
My problem isnt the score. My problem is we genuinely dont look superior to them. They look like they are a similar level to us.

Not, we are doing good but just unlucky to go down 1-0. They deserve it.
They're genuinely looking superior. Each time they get the ball they have a plan they try to execute, ours is get it to the wing somehow and put in a cross

serghei

Gonna come out stronger in the 2nd. Xavi needs to shake things around. More bad games than good ones in the last month.

ajnotkeith

We seem desperate to apply intensity but in all the wrong places.
It's so strange to me, as a player Xavi was all about tactics, thinking and on pitch intelligence.

As a manager, he is so obsessed with intensity intensity intensity that seems to think that every problem in the team must only be because they aren't running enough, without realising football is a game of movement and thinking first.

He is like a crap English manager in that mindset. And its so weird because seeing the player he was, you figure he wouldn't be like this.

Birdy

And since the usual suspects - who can't really comprehend what football is about - started whining about the squad again,

let's see the starting XI that Spurs play under Postecoglu:
Vicario - Udogie, Van De Ven, Romero, Porro - Bissouma Sarr Maddison - Johnson Son Kulusevski

Tell me now how much better is this squad compared to what Barca have here.
Yes, try hard to cope with the fact that Ange plays super football with these players and Xavi plays terrorball with ours

Home of Barca Fans