CL Round 6: Antwerp - Barca 3-2

Neeraj

If a loss here means Xavis time is up - I'll take it. I don't necessarily mean him being sacked tomorrow - I mean Laporta deciding in his head that he's done with Xavi and he starts planning long term and immediately starts looking for a coach, whether he is to come in the summer or a bit earlier.

But a lot of time left in this game and xavi is throwing all the gala players now.. We will probably get at least one point.

Sorin

The ref in the dortmund psg game doesn’t give anything to dortmund. I saw 3 clear fouls around the box and not one given.

Some pockets have been greased me thinks.

JamDav1982

Wild that will give out 30m odd of wages and pay 30m for an 18 year old striker... but Barca and Xavi end up with Romeu as the only DM in squad.

Embarrassing planning.

Xavi and Barca should be ashamed.

These two horror shows are costing the club even more money cant afford to give up.

Xavi loses this he is on edge of leaving.

Neeraj

On another note - how pathetic orlf a team of our stature having to scramble on our starters against the worst team in the competition even after basically having first spot in the group already secured.

Levels of embarrassment from Xavi this.

Asylum15

I know I am not the one to talk, but doesn't a true diehard stay until the 90th minute?
Haven't missed a game of ours for years but we're so dogshit these days, it's hard to fathom.
This game means nothing and having watch us get cucked by Girona, I need a break.
If that throws my ''fan-dom'' into question, ah well! haha

Home of Barca Fans