CL Round 6: Antwerp - Barca 3-2

Messi983

Squad list has been updated. Lewy, Gundo and Araujo travel with the squad after all. Frenkie left at home with fever.

GBIg4NZXcAA4PRl

Romeu y 10 mas

Hope Cubarsi will start, would like to see Guiu as well.

Something like Inaki, Roberto, Cubarsi, Christensen, Balde, Fermin, Romeu, Casado, Ferran, Guiu, Yamal would be fine but I expect one of Felix and Lewy will start. Possibly Cancelo too and move Roberto to midfield to have more "experience". Like that ever helped us, lol.

Haraldinho

Another crapy match under construction period. Ball possession will be 60 % with zero attempt on target. I am not going to watch this.

Porque

Will probably skip this to watch PSG hopefully lose, or atleast second screen it.

Board putting a ton of lowkey pressure on Xavi through the press though. Articles today said that we only confirmed the US Friendly in December because of the lost income from the Shakhtar loss.

giphy.gif

So Xavi indirectly told we need a win tonight for the financial bonus. So probably going to go with a strong lineup.

JustZanetti4

Will probably skip this to watch PSG hopefully lose, or atleast second screen it.

Board putting a ton of lowkey pressure on Xavi through the press though. Articles today said that we only confirmed the US Friendly in December because of the lost income from the Shakhtar loss.

So Xavi indirectly told we need a win tonight for the financial bonus. So probably going to go with a strong lineup.
Last paragraph is the saddest **** I have heard this year. But I guess when you spend a billion bucks on Gomes and Paco Alcacer it has to happen.

JustZanetti4

Blaugrana al vent

un crit valent

tenim un nom el sap tothom:

Barça, Barça, Baaarça!

1-4 visca Catalunya

Last 16 Barça - Internazionale

delancey

Can’t remember the last time I contemplated deliberately missing one of our games. Tonight I might do just that.

Feel I need a mini break from Xavi’s haram ball. 😂

JustZanetti4

Can’t remember the last time I contemplated deliberately missing one of our games. Tonight I might do just that.

Feel I need a mini break from Xavi’s haram ball. 😂
I know a guy from Bosnia who missed 1 game in 35 years and claimed he wouldn't bet on Real Madrid if he needed it for medication.

Home of Barca Fans