CL | Round 6: Bayern Munchen - FC Barcelona 3-0

Givenchy

Apparently our players look very scared on IG stories. Shitting their pants.

Damn. We should just relax. Nobody is expecting us to win, so calma and try your best. This is not high pressure spot at all. We can chill and do our best.

We might actually see a first tonight; a Barca player literally shitting their pants, my money would be on Alba.

behindbrowneyes

I expected that "shit" with Dest in AW position was abandoned when Koeman left.

As I recall he missed 2 or 3 "dead-mans sitters"...

One could even argue how much sense it makes to start him against Bayern without much game practice given how abysmal his positioning was against Betis.

Wouldn't bet on Dest playing on the wing though. His role will probably be to "contain" Davies as good as he can. Like I said, we'll see on the pitch. Might be Memphis and Dembele as attacking duo, trying to find space between their midfield and defense plus running in behind their backline. Hoping that Memphis has one of his Netherlands days or Dembele makes something out of the spaces he'll get against this offensive Bayern side are still our best bets.

Rory

Lenglet-Pique centre back pairing is the worst pairing in any top 4 team in any of the decent quality leagues. With Mats behind them, Busquets in front and crybaby Alba to the side we’re basically begging them to destroy us. If we’re hammered tonight Xavi truly is a fucking moron.

Andresito

Staff member
This is how it must've felt for Arsenal fans all these years ago when they played Bayern on a regular basis and got absolutely assfucked everytime.

Home of Barca Fans