CL | Round of 16 - 2nd Leg: FC Barcelona - Paris Saint-Germain 6-1 (6-5 agg.)

Messi

I don´t think I have ever been more surpriced and delighted with an outcome of a match than this. In this form I dont see us fold to anyone

Neymessi

People here were all so pessimistc like it was next to impossible. I always knew PSG wasn't even that great of a team and were incredibly lucky in the first leg.

The fact that we won without any of MSN having anywhere near the best games of their careers shows how there was always a big chance for comeback.

Let this match be a future reference for you, we are barca, and nothing is impossible for us.

Visca el barca. What a moment. Once in a lifetime shit.

JerseyAddict

This is HISTORY. This is what we will talk about 20 year from now. People. What we have seen today. It is HISTORY.

JPM85

No matter what the press writes, no matter what the haters say. You can't score 6 goals by just having luck, UEFA and ref on your side.
Sure we had some good decisions, but also against.

Fair and unbelievable game...will rewatch this one even more then 5-0 against Real :worthy:

LeeRomeno

People here were all so pessimistc like it was next to impossible. I always knew PSG wasn't even that great of a team and were incredibly lucky in the first leg.

The fact that we won without any of MSN having anywhere near the best games of their careers shows how there was always a big chance for comeback.

Let this match be a future reference for you, we are barca, and nothing is impossible for us.

Visca el barca. What a moment. Once in a lifetime shit.

Tell me about it.

Neeraj

Omg omg. Guys. History. Historic. You guys. I'm in tears for the second time. After chelsea 09. You guys i love you guys i love barca. I cannot believe what i've just seen.

JerseyAddict

People here were all so pessimistc like it was next to impossible.

well. People already said to me... Idiot. Why didnt you put your money where your mouth was. Even now my wife. To predict such a score and not to take money. ...

But I told it so. I knew. I fucking knew. THIS IS BARÇA!!!!

omidferoz

I never thought anything will make me jump as much as Iniesta´s last minut goal against chelsea but I was wrong. BEST FUCKING TEAM EVER!!!!

Home of Barca Fans