CL Round of 16: Napoli - Barca 1-1

mc_lovin

Kounde, Araujo and Gundogan were very good. Cancelo, Lamine and Christensen not so much.

Poor last 10 minutes or so.

Joan

Should’ve been up by now.

Only gets harder. Gundo’s level already down and he’s been the main force.

Andresito

Staff member
We had so much momentum in the first half of the half. Must score in those periods. Then we made Napoli look half decent on the ball and against a better side that's when we concede.

serghei

Good half overall though and a great start that the team should've scored from. Their keeper is motm so far.

ajnotkeith

Have said it before and I'll say it again. Pedri or Gavi on LW is an absolute disaster.
Really? We seem far better using that tactic, as boring as it might be. It's not perfect but seeing what a disaster 433 is under Xavi I'll be fine for him to stick to the old 4 box for the rest of the season.

Neeraj

Napoli were abject in that half, poorer than most La liga teams we've faced this season. We needed to score at least one.

So often we were 4 v 4 or 3 v 3 and our movement of the front line was trash, especially the chance wheh frenkie ran with the ball after the recovery.

Gundogan been good. Lamine has had some good chances 1 v 1 but his extreme one footedness means he only really has one way to go and the defence recovers.

Total-Football

Cancelo is an ass footballer.. brain dead one dimensional player. Once he sets eyes on the ground it s finished.. he won't pass or look for a one-two or anything.. he just runs like a train on a rail until he looses the ball.
Christensen is good defensively buy all he do as follow his instinct as a defender and pass backwards.

Ok first half .. but only ok because it was a good defensive display and passing was OK.. otherwise still the same old sterile football I. The final third.

Home of Barca Fans