CL Round of 16: Napoli - Barca 1-1

BJJ

Xavi has made a mess of this team. They look confused. Half of the time they don't know when to press, when to sit back, which zone to cover. Alot of fitness issues appear to be from the lack of structure. We have no identity.

KingLeo10

Xavi has made a mess of this team. They look confused. Half of the time they don't know when to press, when to sit back, which zone to cover. Alot of fitness issues appear to be from the lack of structure. We have no identity.

Are you going to keep crying, because that's all I've seen you do for 3 years now.

Horatio

You're welcome
Repost?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Suarez was the better striker in his prime, but at least Lewandowski isn't the donkey he was in the CL.

Horatio

You're welcome
I said at start kounde is looking good. Also because he was keeping up with the georgian player. Serie A made him look like a menace.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Did nothing while looking cute at it. Do. Not. Sign. Him.

I have to agree tbh. Obviously this Napoli team is fucking awful, but if we're going to spend a lot of money on a LW as if we have the money to spend it lol, it need to be someone with a higher ceiling and a true difference maker.

Home of Barca Fans